Recent Obsession

4:59 PM LF.w 0 Comments

This Chanel chevron classic flap bag in medium size has caught my attention since I saw it on the famous fashion blogger Garypeppergirl aka Nicole Warne instagram. However this particular one is not avalaible in the Chanel store anymore (according to my friend). So I thought it might not meant for me then. Trying hard to forget 'bout it until recently Chanel launched their spring-summer 2015 collection, only that it is avalaible in black hardware.

To be honest, I wasn't familiar with Chanel so I did a lot of research on what size to get, what material to have and what kinda hardware is best to keep. I found Jean from extrapetite introducing and educating about chanel classic flap bag very useful. A few youtube research from Bag Lush and video on how to pack your Chanel flap bag from JerushaCouture is very helpful either.

 photo Chanel_BlackChevron_Spring-2015-Act-2.png
(photo credit google.com)

 photo Screen Shot 2015-03-23 at 3.07.49 PM.png
(photo garypeppergirl)

 photo Screen Shot 2015-03-23 at 3.09.56 PM.png
(lovely handbag garypeppergirl)

0 comments: